Ethics Code of the Association
SOLUS, interest association of legal entities for protection of leasing, credits and other selected services provided to consumers, entrepreneurs and legal entities
(hereinafter also only the “Association”)
- Contents of the Ethics Code (hereinafter also only the “EC”) are the rules that govern the behaviour of members of the Association and applicants for membership in the Association and control of keeping the EC.
- Member of the Association is obliged to keep all rules of the EC.
- Use of the Association’s logo and data on membership in the Association in business, information, promotional and advertising activities of the member companies is an expression of identification with the Constitution of the Association, with the rules governing the functioning of the registers of the Association, in which is the member involved and with being bound by the contents of this EC.
Rules of ethic conduct of the Association’s Members
- Register FO, Register IČ and Positive register are determined only for exclusive need of full members of the Association. Rules for their creation, administration and use (hereinafter also only the “Rules”) are approved by the members´ meeting of the Association in compliance with the Constitution of the Association. Members of the Association, aware of the serious impacts of inclusion especially of a consumer into the Register FO and of a natural person entrepreneur into the Register IČ, acknowledge that they will carefully judge each request for provision of a service separately from the point of view of the applicant’s economic situation or also his household as the case may be. They will not provide their services to applicants in case when it is very probable from the identified facts within negotiations about a contract relation that the applicants will not be able to meet their possible liabilities from future contract relation. In case of a Member of the Association, work with data gained from the (i) Register FO and/or the (ii) Register IČ and/or (iii) Positive register and/or (iv) Register IR and/or (v) Register ND and/or (vi) Register 3S, is also governed by internal security guideline that regulates work with these data and the way of their security
- Members of the Association respect the legal order in their activity and the principles of good manners. They are governed by principles of business ethics and by the Advertising Code issued by the Board for advertising. They provide their services honestly, responsibly and pay attention to high professionalism of provided services. Members of the Association mention true data in their information, promotional and advertising materials that will not mislead the customer. They provide complete, topical and understandable information about offered and provided products and/or services.
- Members of the Association keep the rules of economic competition in mutual relations. Unless it concerns a business secret, data of participants according to the Act No. 127/2005 Coll., about electronic communications, as amended and business policy of individual Members, as protected rights of their employees, clients, business partners and other persons with relation to a Member of the Association, they support the mutual exchange of experience and knowledge gained from their activities, and this in working groups, whose activity is coordinated within the Association. Members of the Association are actively involved in the activity of working groups and committees. Also representatives of applicants for membership in the Association may involve themselves in the activity of some working groups.
- If statements to principle issues about the activity of the Association are formulated towards state bodies, media or broader public, these statements will be always presented in such a way that it is obvious when it is a statement of the Association and when it is an individual statement of a particular Member of the Association.
- If a Member of the Association employs employees who used to work for another Member of the Association earlier, handover of confidential and internal information, which these employees gained within the previous employment relationship, will not be required from them.
- A Member of the Association does not introduce any work procedures that would motivate his employees to provide incomplete, incorrect or misleading information about products of the given Member of the Association or another Member of the Association to applicants for a service or otherwise acted contrary to the law or good manners.
- Members of the Association will prefer coordinated course of actions within the Association in relation to state bodies when pushing through their interests especially in the legislative area. They will first of all provide corresponding information support for preparation of generally binding legal regulations.
- In case of a “concurrent” membership of a Member of the Association in another union or association, the Member of the Association must not damage good reputation of the Association and its Members by its activity and behaviour.
Check-up of keeping the Ethics Code
- Members of the Association act correctly in mutual relations. Possible mutual disputes are resolved by an agreement. There is a possibility to ask the Board of the Association for help within the Association.
- The Board of the Association follows keeping of the EC and investigates individual suggestions concerning breach of the EC. The Board of the Association solves breach of the EC both by a Member of the Association as well as by an applicant for membership in the Association and within the Statues of the Association adopts and proposes relevant measures to the members´ meeting of the Association. Part of the process for monitoring compliance with EC can be delegate to Processor, based on the resolution of Members Meeting.
- In case that a Member of the Association breaks or identifies breaches of obligations resulting from the EC, he is obliged to inform the Board of the Association that such a breach occurred.
Wording approved in Prague on 17th September 2015.